We are a local family business initially founded by Murray Spittles and Claire Sewell in 1999 as Lakes Road Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Clinic, becoming Anstruther Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Clinic when the practice moved to 106 Anstruther Road in 2005. We have maintained our core principles of patient-focused evidence-based practice, ongoing professional education well above mandatory requirements and ensuring that we take the time to carefully assess each patient in a private and comfortable environment.
- Staffed by experienced physiotherapists with post graduate qualifications.
- Dedicated commitment to professional development and current evidence based practice.
- Offering an excellent physiotherapy service for a variety of client presentations – musculoskeletal injuries, respiratory conditions, Women’s Health including pre and post natal presentations, acute and longstanding sporting injuries, chronic pain, work hardening programs, post surgical and general rehabilitation.
- 30 minute and 1 hour appointment times allow for thorough assessment and interventions based on sound clinical reasoning.
- Individual appointments – patients get undivided attention without sharing time with others.
- Individual rooms, not cubicles, ensuring privacy.
- Timely and appropriate communication with referring practitioners.
- Specialised equipment available – Pilates reformer and Wunda chair, weights, footballs, resistance bands and tube, real time ultrasound, video gait analysis, electrotherapy.
Patients get undivided attention without sharing time with others.
Dedicated commitment to professional development and current evidence based practice.
Individual rooms, not cubicles, ensuring privacy.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
© Anstruther Physiotherapy and Sports Injuries Clinic 2016 - 2018